Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July (final)

Throughout all my travels around the world one of the greatest things I have acquired is my love and appreciation for this country. I feel incredibly blessed to live in the United States of America! This is where my love of the 4th of July begins. There is something very patriotic about parades, family and friends gathering, BBQ's, and fireworks. But more importantly it is a day to remember our freedom. To honor those who have and are fighting to preserver that freedom. A day to remember what a blessing it is to live in this country. A blessing that most of us take very much for granted. I just love everything the 4th of July stands for!
God Bless America!
this years t-shirt design
the greatest symbol in the world!

7 comments:

Kimi D said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shannon said...

Hey!! I grew up on 550 South, I guess living on the west side excludes me?! You and your fam are hysterical. I love it and soooo wish I could have been there to the culd-a-sac of FIYA!! I love your patriotism.

Jeanette said...

I cannot believe how huge the 4th is for your family! I LOVE the video! I can't imagine how it could possibly be topped for next year. What a cool family day!

Renee said...

I love your neighborhood! Did I see Laura Lee as Ms. Liberty? Looks like you had a blast. It really is a great holiday and one that I have come to appreciate more as I have gotten older. Amazing what age will do!

rebecca said...

Very well said!! I think those who have had the opportunities to leave our country for any time at all realize how much you can take for granted our freedoms :) I love all of your family festivities!

Chris Grover said...

man, you guys know how to celebrate the 4th!! it really is such a GREAT holiday and i'm glad you guys really celebrate! looks so fun!

kesli said...

When do tickets go on sale for next years event? Will there be wristbands involved? Looks like you had a wonderful 4th of July!!