Sunday, August 3, 2008

My nieces who live in Arizona had been visiting for a month. On the day they were leaving to go home they looked so cute in their matching dresses. I see them 2 or 3 times a year and they change so much each time. So I thought it would be a good idea to get a picture with them. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea. What happened to me being the favorite aunt??? I was just laughing as my sister shot away and my brother in law did his best to make them smile. It was just too funny not to share these priceless pictures!




7 comments:

Holly and Chris Kneeland said...

Those are classic pictures. Do not worry it is not you, I think every kid has a picture of them like that during picture time!

Ashley said...

That's so funny! Have fun in Cali...

The Pemberton Family said...

I've been secretly reading your blog and just haven't typed any comments...lol! But you look so great and so happy!! I saw all the pics of the reunion of all the girls and just laughed out loud at everybody!! It is sooo good to read about your life and see what you are up to!! We need to reconnect!! Email me anatuud607@aol.com or get on my blog--I would love to talk to you!!!!

C*K*J said...

Oh those pictures are hilarious! Atleast YOU kept smiling! :)

pamela said...

wow, that oldest one is the SPITTIN image of emily. so cute!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! They love you and miss you! Thanks for being the best aunt ever!!!

Jaime said...

o.k. the parties, the pictures...are you trying to make me jealous? when is the next girls trip and are babies invited? when are you coming to visit? maybe for the babies first birthday? we miss you...the other part of the we is lydia, she misses you she just doesn't know it yet.

sari email me so i can get your number I lost my boise phone..

lots of love

p.s. love to your family from me