Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rerun

You are following a TV show. It is starting to get pretty good. There is some anticipation each week as to what is going to happen next. Just a little something to look forward to ... you know what I am talking about because you all have at least one show that you watch. And then one week it is a rerun! Ugh ... and it isn't even a very good episode. In fact it isn't good at all!
Welcome to my life!
I am living a rerun in my own personal sitcom/drama that my life seems to be. I am not kidding. This week has been a total rerun of this same week last year. And that was not exactly a good week. It is a little bizarre how rerun-ish these two weeks have been. I didn't enjoy this episode the first time around. I really don't want to watch (or rather live) it again. So ... gotta shake my life up a little (or something) and then there are those things just not under my control (hate that). I have never been a big fan of reruns. New episode please!

9 comments:

Beckie said...

Ah, put so well. Don't forget, the best part of the week from HELL is coming... my visit! I'll try and get on the plane this time...

See you tomorrow!

Ashley said...

Sar... We need to do lunch, dinner, whatever. I'm sorry. You're amazing though, love you tons!

Natalie said...

I LOVE YOU SARI!!!!

Stacy said...

2 weeks. 2 weeks and then all we have to worry about is when to rotate in the sun!

Jessie said...

Hope you are ok. Love you!!!!

mel said...

I hear ya girl! Hope you're doing ok :)

C*K*J said...

I couldn't love you more!
Girls Night soon????

Stinsonian said...

We love you no matter what episode you're in. Wouldn't it be worse if Michael Scott were in the episode??
Let's hang out.

Kari said...

We so need a girls night. Hang in there. Love ya!!