Thursday, December 15, 2011

Family Pictures

How do people get a family picture where no one is crying (before, during or after), everyone is smiling, looks nice, is looking at the camera, etc ... ALL in the same picture?
Kat did a great job. I am guessing this is not the easiest group to deal with ... :)
The five siblings.
Good representation of our personalities!?!Such a nice picture of my parents. Don't they look fantastic for being 68!

phew ... let's not do that again for a while!
Oh man ... it's already out of date! Jennie is expecting in May.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family and those are gorgeous pictures!

Natalie said...

What great pictures! Your family is SO wonderful!

Jessie said...

What a cute family! I love the pics AND I love the green back groud...so pretty.

Stinsonian said...

Holy cow you all look amazing. This is one GOOD LOOKING family. I am so happy to be a part of it. :) jk...we still consider your parents to be our in-laws (of sorts)...

rebecca said...

Beautiful Family!!! Yep, that's the sister on the giant billboard on I-10:)

Jdog said...

Man what an amazing family. I wish i was with you guys.