Saturday, September 29, 2007

I give in ....

I have given in! After much persuasion I am starting a blog. I have become, what my sister-in-law calls a "blog stalker". I have enjoyed checking out friends blogs .. and friends of friends blogs, and friends of friends of friends blogs! Peoples lives are so interesting. Seeing as I think I am one of the coolest people I know I figure I should contribute to the world of blogging! So I hope you will check in now and then to see what is going on in my life. Enjoy!

13 comments:

Kimi D said...

LOL, my blog started because of my sister-in-law too! Man they're influential!

jennie said...

Yeah! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! I like your title. You are also one of the coolest people I know!

Ashley said...

I'm so happy you've joined the blogging world... they're so addictive!!! I'm back now, we need to hang out :)

Stacy said...

My life just got that much better!

KA said...

Yes please.

Beckie said...

Ah, you've done it! Now I can know even more about you - I look forward to lots of posts! LYG

Tdog said...

blogs are for people with to much time on their hands as are picture phones, 24, the office, golf, and children.

Unknown said...

I heart blogs! I must admit, I have a chronic blog addiction. Looking forward to what you come up with!! (and your friends, and your friend's friends...)

Eva Jane said...

why did you cut me out of that picture?... that was so rude.

Craig said...

It's about freakin time!!!

Natalie said...

I am so glad you have a blog!

C*K*J said...

Sar---

I am so dang glad that you have a blog! I too, am a little bit of a "blog stalker"....(It's what I do at work, when I should be working)I cant wait to keep up on the goings on of you!!

Cant wait for Vegas!

PJC said...

Welcome Sar!! You will be a great addition to the blog world.