Thursday, February 28, 2008

Chicago

I spent the last five days in Chicago with a group of teachers from my school. We were there to visit a school that developed the PLC (professional learning community) program that my school is being patterned after. It was a good experience and got us all excited about what we are doing at our school.
A few of us decided to go a few days early and enjoy Chicago. We went to Wicked and loved it! If you ever have the opportunity to see it DO! It was cold!

I got to go to the Art Institute Museum. I love going to museums and seeing the art I teach in AP art history in real life! I wish I could take my students there.

Chicago style hot dog. yummy!

8 comments:

KA said...

Wicked is one of the Big Three for me, along with Aida and Les Mis.

Ashley said...

Looks so fun... I am so hoping to go to Chicago for my next b-day, the big 3-0!!! I would love to see Wicked! Glad you had a good time!

C*K*J said...

So fun! I am so jealous...I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Wicked!!! Amazing!

Chandra said...

That pic of you by the painting looks like that scene from Ferris Buler! :-) So a long time ago my mom and Josi and your Dad and I dont know who else were all in Chicago and went to the Art Museum and got a fab tour from your Dad... I have never stopped being bummed that I wasn't there... even if I was only 8. Cant wait to see you!!

mylittlegems said...

lucky! I would LOVE to see Wicked!!

pamela said...

you are somewhere new and exciteing every time i visit your blog.

kesli said...

I love Chicago! My brother just moved there and actually lives about a half a mile away from the Wicked theater. In fact Ryan is there visiting him right now while Ryli and I are in Utah. Glad you had a good time. We get to go over St. Patrick's Day and see the river turn green!

Natalie said...

SUPER FUN! You look darling!