Monday, April 21, 2008


Awww the life
I live a charmed life. Not a perfect life, but a charmed one. I just got home from my spring break southern Caribbean cruise. I went with my school friends for a week of sun, sand, food, pampering, and relaxing! We had a fantastic time!
A brief itinerary of our trip ....

San Juan Porto Rico -- old town San Juan and forts
St Thomas/St Johns -- Trunk Bay, Snorkeling Dominica -- scuba diving (cave dive & wreck dive)
Barbados -- beach day!
St Lucia -- diving (for any of you divers, you need to put St Lucia on the top of your list. amazing dives! The best I have ever been on!)


Antigua -- rain forest zip line and challenge course. I could totally do the Amazing Race after this adventure!
St Kits -- beach day!
We are all suffering from severe PTD (post trip depression)! It was so hard to come back to real life ... a cold real life! Why can't we just live on a cruise ship?

I will post more pictures when I get them. I only took about 20 pictures the whole trip because everyone else was always taking them.

nice mask face! :)

11 comments:

Chandra said...

Oh SARI! How fun! I sure did miss you when you were gone.. I sat patiently waiting to see some cool cruise pix! Can I say JEALOUS???

pamela said...

i knew that you're lack of posting meant you were doing something extremely fun.

KA said...

Charmed, indeed. Live it up before you A) get married and B) have a child...

Unknown said...

u def have a great/fun life! Continue to live it up! :) I think I went on that same tour on my cruise. The pics are beautiful! I'm SO jealous! hmmmmm is the one guy cute and single in person? hmmmm maybe u should hold his hand ;)

Natalie said...

AWESOME-I can't wait for more pictures!

Ashley said...

Oh man, so fun! Looks like you had a great time! i wish I was more daring and could do the whole scuba diving thing... Maybe some day! Glad you had fun!

Amy said...

Which dives in St Lucia did you do? That's where Scott and I went in February. It is very beautiful. There are pictures of our dives on our blog.

jennie said...

SOOOOOOO jealous. Glad you had a great time, we missed you!

PJC said...

Someday I will get on a cruise, and someday I will actually use my scuba license, which I got 7 years ago and have used a total of 0 times!

Renee said...

I am so glad you had a little get away over Spring Break - good for you! It looks like it was beautiful and very warm. Did you bring the sun home with you?

C*K*J said...

So fun! You definately lead a charmed life! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! :)