Friday, July 11, 2008

Orange Room!

A while back I mentioned that I was painting my guest room orange. Well here it is. It is my travel room. The pictures are of some of the places I have been. The world map has dots where I have visited. On the wall that you can't see are clocks with different time zones. It is so bright and cheery! I love it. I should show this picture to the guy at Home Depot who thought I was crazy when I asked for this color. He kept asking me if I was sure.
So if you ever need a place to stay ... I have a very orange room ready for you!

13 comments:

Natalie said...

Love love love it!

KA said...

Fantastic. And I'd like to have a look at the map.

Shannon said...

So much fun, this is why I love you so much. Can I come stay in the orange room? Just like the sleep-over's we had growing up?

Beckie said...

fantastic! hope to come and stay sometime soon!

mylittlegems said...

totally cool- love it. and I love that you still have those flower lights around the window- so cute and so Sari...

Chandra said...

Oooo! I love it! So creative!

Ashley said...

It looks great, I love it! Only you could pull something like that off and make it look fantastic!!

Holly and Chris Kneeland said...

I love this room! How fun is that! I think I need a travel room!

Chris Grover said...

oh i LOVE it! orange has always been a favorite color of mine, but i don't know that i could be so brave to paint a room in it! you've given me some inspiration! it looks fantastic!

C*K*J said...

Sari....I LOVE IT!! I am so into orange right now! I might have to copy you! It looks fantastic!

jennie said...

OOH!! I love it. The map adds a great touch!

Erica and Curtis said...

I got your blog address from Kat-hope you don't mind. (Feel free to stalk ours a bit if you like) ANYWAY, I want to add that I love the room. I am into bold color and this room is way awesome. Great job! It has a story to tell.

Jaime said...

orange you glad you did it!
love it
love you and yes
love me!