Friday, August 22, 2008

The week before I had to go back to school my mom and I escaped to beautiful southern California. It just happened that Josh, Lisa, and Tanner were going to be there for a conference that Lisa was attending so we made it a vacation! We stayed at my mom's cousins house. They live in Ritz Cove in Dana Point. This is there view from the patio. Need I say more!There is nothing like starting and ending your day with a walk on the beach!
We celebrated my mom's birthday with day in Laguna.
Tanner

Overlooking Dana Point.

He is just so stinking cute! I love that boy!

Lisa and I met up with Jennie and Stacy for a spa day. Oh my gosh! It was so wonderful. Glen Ivy Day Spa ... for anyone seeking a truly relaxing day!

We had such an amazing week. I certainly could have stayed another week or two or ten!


Sadly we had to leave this cute face and return to home and work! My mom and I took the earliest flight out Monday morning so that I could make it back in time to my first meeting. How depressing is that! I guess I just have to live on memories until the next time!

10 comments:

Kari said...

Hey, I was just in the same place! Crazy! Dana Point was crazy pretty and Laguana was a lot of fun. Too bad we didn't run into each other!! Good luck starting the new school year!

Kari said...

Hey, I was just in the same place! Crazy! Dana Point was crazy pretty and Laguana was a lot of fun. Too bad we didn't run into each other!! Good luck starting the new school year!

Beckie said...

Oh my goodness, he is a cutie! I'm sad I missed spa day - I'll have to get on board next time. I'M SAD that you're back at school but at least you have the photos of pure relaxation to fall back on. Hooray for Friday!

Brittany said...

Looks like heaven! I can't believe how much Tanner looks like lisa in that last picture... crazy!

Chandra said...

It was soooo fun to hang out with you! I would have loved it if you got to stay for 10 weeks! You guys still coming for thanksgiving? I soooo want to go to that spa you guys went to! It looks so beautiful and, unlike our moms, so something I would love to do!

Stacy said...

ohhhh....Glen Ivy.....What a perfect day...I'll go back with you anytime!

Jaime said...

Sari,

ok i am calling you tues or thurs so answer this time. I can't believe how much Tanner looks like Josh, I don't know Lisa, so I can't compare, does he have a mini set of clubs yet? miss you!

Jaime said...

oh and what about girls trip? any ideas yet?

Stinsonian said...

I'm jealous! We just got back from So. Cal too but it wasn't nearly as relaxing with 2 little ones in tow. Looks beautiful there!!

Holly and Chris Kneeland said...

Great pictures. Looks like a great vacation!