Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Heart Human Rights!

To celebrate our human rights we headed up to Sundance to do a little snow shoe'n. It was a perfect day ... clear blue skies, warm and sunny. Sometimes I think it is just easier to sit down and slide.
Awww to feel the sun on my face.
and then I slipped and fell getting into the car. I think this is like the 5th time I have slipped on the ice this winter. Bless my heart!
It was such a great day! Thanks Martin Luther King for giving me the day off!







6 comments:

Renee said...

Every time I see the picture of you out doing things like this is makes me jealous! It looks like so much fun and great exercise...sorry you fell. I bet that was funny!

Renee said...

Also...does Jill blog? If so, please leave a comment on my blog with her blog address...I would love to get in touch with her!

C*K*J said...

Wahoo for holidays!

Cassandra Barney said...

Alright, I feel that there should be an explaination for my feel pretty picture there. I was trying to run in snow shoes because the camera was on timer and it was obviously a STRAIN on my face.
Sar-bear, it was a good day indeed.

Holly and Chris Kneeland said...

Looks like fun! It was 70 here on Martin Luther kings day so we had a picnic! My kids are very jealous of the snow!

Jaime said...

Sari,
call me i have a new phone and need your number...miss you.... Lydia just turned one! can you believe it. She needs her crafty auntie sari to come and use her new craft table with her!