Sunday, August 8, 2010

35 and ... a HALF!

Having a December birthday ... and well for the love of my birthday ... I TRY to celebrate my HALF BIRTHDAY.
I have a few people who play into my indulgence. It is no surprise that my BF is one of them. Beckie had come to town when I was out of town (total bummer!). When I got home this package was waiting for me. I had SO much self control and I actually waited until my 1/2 birthday to open it. What silly little present did Beckie find me?
OH MY GOSH!
Was I shocked when I opened my present to find this beautiful quilt that she had made me!
This is NOT a 1/2 birthday present ... this is ... like ... wedding present worthy!!!
I really am the luckiest girl in the world to have a BF like Beckie.
Thanks again Beck. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my quilt! This was my BEST 1/2 birthday EVER!
I also got little presents from Hun, Em, and my Mom! :)


3 comments:

Laura Mayer said...

Way to work the half birthday... Congrats!!!

Megan said...

Girl, you're totally speaking my language celebrating that half birthday...December birthdays are rough. :)

C*K*J said...

Ummm, that quilt is AMAZING!!! Is there anything that Beckie can't do? So beautiful!
And HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY! LYG!