Sunday, October 10, 2010

Together Forever

Just what every girl wants in her living room.
(you want one of these in your living room ... don't you?)
This year I won't have to put her away for the winter. It won't be the same but at least it is something. All winter long I see her just sitting in the garage. I tell her hi and how I long to take her out but that I am far to wimpy to do so in the cold so she .... and I will just have to wait until the warm weather comes again. Not this year! We can be together all year long.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Love it! We are going to set ours up in the basement this Winter too!

Unknown said...

You are so cool! I want one. Keep riding, 5 weeks till our big ride!! I'm excited. We are just starting to think about long sleeves down here. We'll see how long I can keep going out early.

Jeanette said...

that's awesome Sari! :) I have to ask, you MUST have a name for "her", what is it?