Monday, March 7, 2011

Miracles

This last weekend my cousin Anne was in town. Anne was diagnosed with stage four cancer last summer. Her diagnoses was grim to say the least. We held a family fast, prayers for her recovery were constant. She is now 7 months cancer free. Why am I writing a post about this? (I hope she doesn't mind) As I sat talking to her Saturday night about her journey I knew that she was a miracle. Our Heavenly Father had heard our prayers and that she was sitting on the couch having that conversation with me because of that miracle. This life, our individual journeys are not easy, but our Heavenly Father is very aware of each of us and miracles really do happen. It was a very humbling moment. We continue to pray for Anne. I have no doubt that great things will come from Anne's example. They already have.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I am SO glad to hear that she is doing well. She is an amazing woman and has an amazing family!

jennie said...

CHills. Neat post Sari.