Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer 2011

It's always sad when the summer ends.
I have big time PTD
(post trip depression at the end of my cruise)I have to say, it was a great summer ...
Full of new places ...
Awesome people ...I am so lucky to have such amazing friends to share these experiences with.
New food ....
(Copenhagen & St. Petersberg)
Family ... lots of family time this summer.
(baby Ewan)
.... Adventure!
... Beauty! (Yosemite was spectacular!)

I can't complain. It was an awesome summer!
Back to real life ... {sigh}Wow ... I have a pretty great life don't I!

4 comments:

ruth said...

you have an AWESOME life!!! I'm glad i got to be apart of it for two years!!!! hope the first day went well

Shannon said...

I love your last few summer posts! You have a life to covet... that is for sure! Jealous, right here!!!

Stinsonian said...

Love your summer. I am so jealous! Let's get together and we can get real details. :)

Natalie said...

Yes you do..... and I am so glad you are part of mine!