Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ch ch ch CHANGES ... #2

The changes continue! Over the last couple months I have heard a lot of, "your being released" and "we will need to replace you on this committee."  Between moving and going on sabbatical next year I was released from my church calling, replaced on the HOA board, replaced on faculty council and community council, SWAP, just to name a few.  Of course there were times that I had dreamed of not having a meeting or responsibilities.  But when it actually started happening .... it was hard.  Much harder than I thought it would be.  I felt as if a chunk of my identity was slipping away.   Who knew that something like going back to school could and would so completely change my world and me!

1 comment:

Stinsonian said...

You're so tough Sari!!! School is going to be a fun change for awhile and then you're going to be a new woman when you complete this year! We can't wait to follow your journey! (And eat ice cream with you along the way?!?)