Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tis the Season .. for catching up!

Has it really been over a month since I posted anything?  Well that should give you an idea of what my life has been like!  As of 36 hours ago I am officially done with this semester.  The last four months go right up there with some of the hardest months I have ever experienced.  I kind of can't believe that I 1) made it, 2) am done and 3) survived!  But it wasn't ALL school (just a majority of it).  I am going to play a little catch up over the next week.  Let's start with Thanksgiving!

!
 Most of my break was spent doing homework. However, I did take Thanksgiving day off to spend the day with my family!  Of course our Thanksgiving was centered around pie!
I even did a craft.  Oh it felt good to create.  These felt flowers ended up on place mats. 
We had a lovely Thanksgiving.  I hope you did as well.

No comments: