Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Master of Educational Leadership

In the middle of my crazy life I had graduation.  It was so fun!  My mom and dad, Erik, Hun and Kim came to support me.  I know I have said it before but I would never have made it through this program without my family and friends.  I was not very fun for those two years.  Yet everyone was still nice to be and very encouraging.  So blessed!
It's official!  I am a Master of Educational Leadership and Administration!  
 Look at my fancy hood!  
 WHAT!?!  This diploma is fake!  (The real one had already come in the mail)
 It is a good thing that Erik was not around for my two years of grad school.  I am pretty sure this kiss would not have been happened!  Like I said, I was not very fun!  
Timing is everything! 
 Besties!  
 My Hun! 
 LPP Cohort 27
It was such a proud day!  We did!  
My family and future family had a celebration for me!  Jennie did all the decorations.  It was such a great day!  

Thanks everyone!  (again and again and again!)

No comments: