Thursday, November 16, 2017

I'M BACK!!


Pretty much since my last post, nearly three years ago, I have been thinking, "I should start blogging again."  One day lead to the next and before I knew it three years has past.  When I was pregnant with the twins I had a friend, who has twins, tell me that the first year with twins is a blur.  She advised me to take a lot of pictures and write stuff down.  The twins are 14 months old, we survived the first year and well she was right!  The first year WAS a blur!  Most of my memories come from my Instagram post.  So that is my motivation to start blogging again.  I want to remember and share!  It will probably take me a while to update my header and bio but at least this is a start.

So how do you catch up three years worth of life?  You don't!  Trying to catch up is just too overwhelming.  So I am just going to post on topic and/or stories.

Update:  What am I doing now?  Well let me tell you.  14 months ago I had girl/boy twins!  Prim and Hagen were born nine weeks premature and spent 50 long days in the NICU.  They are our miracle babies.  I had NO idea how much I would change becoming a mom.  I love them more than words can express.  Total bonus that they are nearly perfect babies.  A lot more post coming on that subject!  After the twins were born I resigned as a high school assistant principal, becoming a full time stay at home mom.  WoW! That was so much harder than I had anticipated -- more post on that topic coming as well.  So when BYU asked me to supervise student teachers, which lead to teaching a class as an adjunct professor I said YES! It is a dream job!  I absolutely love it.  I teach two days a week.  It is just enough to get me out of the house and to do something that I love .... teach!  Wife, mom, teacher.  That is my life right now.  Raising twins and juggling life isn't always easy but it's worth it!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Beautiful family! I think your job sounds amazing and I bet you do a great job. The first year with twins is definitely a blur. They are adorable!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Love love love everything about this!!