Sunday, October 7, 2007

Things I am Loving

AUTUMN
The changing season is one of the things I love about Utah. There are things about each season that would lead me say .. this is my favorite season. Autumn is truly breath taking here in Utah. I love the crisp air, the reds, golds, purples and greens that spot the majestic mountains. I love the smell of my parents house as we can grape juice. Wearing socks for the first time in months, and the smell the first time the furnace is fired up. Yes, Autumn IS my favorite season!

A FINE FRENZY
I am loving the album A Fine Frenzy (thanks Karley). You all should check it out!

PHONE MESSAGES FROM CLOE
I was going through some saved phone messages the other day. I have a message from my niece Cloe from at least a year ago. Every time I listen to this message I just have to smile. Anyone who knows Cloe knows that just the thought of her will bring a smile. She is a funny little girl! Amazing how something as little as a phone message can brighten a cloudy day.

PRINGLES, CHOCOLATE RAISINS, DIET COKE Yes ... all at the same time. These three make a perfect combination! You've got the salty, the sweet, and the bubbles to wash it down. Try it! You won't be disappointed.

MY HOUSE
One of the things I love about my house is how cozy and homey it is. I spent the weekend getting out my fall/Halloween decorations. On Saturday I had one of those rare afternoons where I was home for a few hours. I had the fireplace on, candles lit, bread sticks baking. It was so nice and cozy.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love fall too... Except those really bitter COLD days. Your house looks darling, I'm going shopping with my mom tomorrow to get some fall decorations.. I have none. Wendy's house inspired me!! :) Fun to see you this weekend!

KA said...

If I would have known there were breadsticks baking, I would have invited myself over.

jennie said...

Fall is also my favorite. I'm wishing that I weren't right in the middle of a move and I would also have my decor out! I'll just have to come see yours. That pic of chloe is darling. Love you!

christy said...

I am loving your blog! I can't believe you are a blogger!! I WILL NOT JOIN THE MASSES but I do love to read up and get a regular dose of Sari drama- one of the best things in life. Come visit me :) luv you!

Chris Grover said...

I had fun checking out your blog today! I'm so glad you like A Fine Frenzy -- I love it too! Those pictures of the trees are amazing! I LOVE fall!