Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Warning!!! Nintendo Wii may cause bodily harm!

Sunday night was my Dad's birthday party. After most of the people had left my Dad, Peter, Mom, Jennie, Minni and I went downstairs to play a little Wii. Peter introduced me to Boxing. Round after round I slaughtered my opponent. 6 TKO's in a row. I discovered it was kinda like Tao Bo but with a person to hit. I was all worked up. After my amazing performance I took Peter on in a game or two or 10 of tennis. He killed me. I believe my dad's exact words were, "you suck!" Jennie finally dragged Peter out of there so it was down to the three of us. How about bowling and then baseball. Two hours later I finally headed home. I arose Monday morning and to my dismay ... I can't move my arms! Holy crap I am sore. This is from a girl who swims and does pilates. I would dare brag that my arms are pretty strong. But they are in no shape for the Wii. Well today is Tuesday and I am even more sore than I was yesterday. Lifting my arms to do my hair .. impossible! Putting on my sweatshirt ... not happening. So player beware ... the Wii just may disable you for an undetermined amount of time.

6 comments:

jennie said...

You are so funny! I love that during the practice/"HOW TO" round, you kept saying, "I don't want to practice, I'm tired already!"

jennie said...

BTW, I decided that I want to get better at playing pool. Last night, Peter and I played together and he beat me soundly, twice. I WILL beat him next week. We are going to do an FHE pool tournament. Maybe you should drop boxing and pick up pool. It's much less intensive.

A Little Sass said...

I wasted a lot of energy on that dumb practice round!

Ashley said...

That's classic Sar... Wii is so fun!

KA said...

I suggest you chase a 6 month old around all day. You'll be in shape for the Wii in about a week.

Natalie said...

Hilarious--your family is the best!