Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FOR SALE!

It is official ... my house is for sale! I love my house but feel like it is time to move on. For now I am going to just list it by owner and see what happens by word of mouth. So if you know anyone that is interested have them get in contact with me. Here are just a couple pictures of my cute house. Some of them turned out kinda dark so I will work on getting some better ones up soon.
1400 sq ft Townhouse
3 bedrooms
2.5 bath
fireplace, custom lighting and painting, tile floors, upgraded appliances, jetted tub just to name a few of the features!


13 comments:

Beckie said...

Love the photos! Good luck on selling...

Chandra said...

What's your price? I wish we were moving up there soon! That would be PERFECT for us- as is of course. You'll have to come help me decorate the house I will have some day. Can't wait to see you on Saturday! Bring cool clothes! :-)

Natalie said...

Wow--where are you moving? Ohio is nice......

Morgan said...

such a cute house. i love your wall paint, with all the cute designs. good luck selling!

Unknown said...

you changed your paint in your room/bathroom since I lived there. I LOVE it! Good luck!

mylittlegems said...

and where will you be moving?

Holly and Chris Kneeland said...

Good luck! Where are you moving? I love the house, so cute!

buhlersdayoff said...

wow that is beautiful not that I was expecting anything less. I will definitely shoot the word out!!

Jaime said...

where are you moving too? any trips to hawaii in the near future....miss you!

jd said...

WHAT!! Buddy! What are your plans?! So exciting...

Stacy said...

Wow!!! So what are you planning to do? Travel the world???

A Little Sass said...

What is plan you ask? ... I am thinking grad school. But we'll see!

Chris Grover said...

how bitter-sweet, huh? i always feel that way about moving! you have such a GREAT place, i'm sure you'll have that snatched up soon! good luck!