Friday, October 31, 2008

I am a fly by the seat of my pants kind of girl.

Last week I took a very spontaneous trip to New York.

Cass, Em, and my Dad were having their Tree of Life show at the Greenwich Gallery. Of course my mom was going with them and I was starting to feel very left out of all the fun. So when Delta had JFK as one of their weekend deals I just had to jump on it! I called Hun (Cass) and talked her into staying a couple extra days ... she called Em and before you know it we had a sisters New York trip planned!

Sisters

We had many adventures on our short trip.

I have always wondered what was down these things ....

We looked at lots of cool art! I love the Met!


We laughed and laughed cause we are sooo funny!

We shopped. All three of us got cool shoes!
Of course we ate lots of yummy food!
(look buddy, I'm wearing a hat!)

We had such a fun weekend just being together as sister!






13 comments:

Jaime said...

Sari,

I am so jealous! I heart NYC.....by the way, love the hair and you look skinny and fabulous!

Chandra said...

Sari! Holy crap! You look amazing! Love the hair! Love the clothes! Love the smile! Love the bod! You look fantastic! New York looks like is was a blast!

Natalie said...

FUN FUN FUN!! And, I love the shoes!

Shannon said...

I love SISTERS!! Especially yours, you are all so cute together in those priceless pics. Okay, you can stop getting soooo skinny now, geesh.

Unknown said...

looks SO fun! darling shoes, LOVE them! and freak you are skinny! I would heart topapax (whatever it is) too!

The Pemberton Family said...

I am so jealous!! I LOVE New York and never get to go...boo hoo! I'm glad you are enjoying it for me. Spontaneity is priceless--enjoy these things before kids...because there is none after children!! :( You look great!!

C*K*J said...

Families are the best! (and good friends are a close 2nd)
LOVE those cute red shoes and I am dying at how long your hair is getting! You look incredible!
LYG

Chris Grover said...

good on you for being spontaneous! love those kinds of trips! looks sooo fun! new york is such a fantastic place -- so much to do and see -- and you took advantage! by the way, i am loving your hair! it looks so cute!

Holly and Chris Kneeland said...

Sari you are so dang Cute! What a fun spontaneous trip! I am glad you had a great time!

christy said...

Yea! I love New York- what a great weekend. Fun to take advantage of a chance to go- good for you :)

Jared and Jenny said...

Fun! Sisters are the BEST! And, I'm jealous of the red shoes. LOVE 'EM!

laura said...

next time, i'm coming! i'm pretty sure that adopted cousins should be invited...right? and when's crafternooning starting back up? i'm itchin for some a'craftin.

jennie said...

Hey.. the hat works with your new hairstyle!! Jealous BTW... maybe next time sis-in-laws will be invited!