Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rest in Peace MJ

We will all remember where we were when we heard the news, "Michael Jackson died!" I was under the hair dryer at the salon. It is a sad, sad day. I REALLY wanted to see him in concert, I totally admit .. I heart MJ! I'm not afraid or ashamed to admit that I have some of his greatest songs on my Ipod shuffle and they are great to run to! There is nothing like a good MJ song to lift you up when you are down. Thanks Michael for the music, the memories! Bless his heart ... and his little nose too!

6 comments:

jennie said...

Micheal, I love you! I would have paid BIG bucks to see him in concert. Billy Jean was my ring tone for years. He truly was the King of Pop.

jennie said...

and his little nose... you are hilarious!

Ashley said...

sad day... On a lighter note, how's your hair??

Jessie said...

Perfect picture selection. He truly was a freak with some serious talent. :)

laura said...

Thanks for the MJ memorial bike ride. I'm entirely sure that MJ was smiling upon us. :)

kstamler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.