Friday, April 2, 2010

SB CC'10

I am off to my Happy Place! It has not been SUPER easy thus far but it will be all worth it when I am on the ship sipping a fancy drink soaking up sunshine, reading a book not giving a second thought to real life ... ANYWAY, the not easy part started when I checked in and my bag weighed too much! WHAT? That has never happened to me! I am the girl who takes a carry on to Europe for two months! So what do you do? It isn't like I can just take stuff out and throw it away. My backpack was pretty full. I finally decided to toss the sunscreen and aloe and after sun lotion. They were brand new! I sure did ask the girl at the counter if she wanted them! She might as well. No reason for them to go in the trash. I do feel better that someone will use them! Nice that I am going on a cruise with no sunscreen. I am currently sitting in the Denver airport in the middle of my 5 yes FIVE hour layover. This is the first of two ... next stop DETROIT! I really feel like I will have earned my passage on that ship! Do you feel sorry for me yet?

5 comments:

laura said...

ummm, no, I don't feel sorry for you. I hope you have a wonderful time. And remember to run your guts out every single day cuz ragnar will be here before you know it. HA ha...just kidding, just wanted to stress you out for a moment while you're on the world's perfect vacation. Have fun!

C*K*J said...

Nope, not a bit. I am, however, green with envy!
I hope you have a blast! Have a few umbrella drinks for me! LYG!

Jeanette said...

Sari, where did you go? Who did you go with?? I'm so jealous -- especially right now, man, a cruise sounds so dang wonderful!! I hope you had/have fun for all of us who can't get away right now! Love you!

Jessie said...

Spring break I presume? How fun! Wish I was with you. Have a blast.

Stinsonian said...

I feel bad for you... layovers. I don't feel bad for you and the luxury cruise you went on! I can't wait to run Ragnar with you! Way to go on the Moab run!!