Friday, July 23, 2010

Results

I realized that I never posted the results of Lala's Clay Camp. Here are just a couple of the things I made while up in Washington at the beginning of the summer visiting and working with Lala in her super cool ceramic studio. I also made a few bowls and have a couple unfinished projects that will get finished when I get back in school. In other words ... there was a lot more to Clay Camp 2010 than what you see below. So fun huh! I bet you want to come next year! Plant sticks to embellish your garden.
Bird House
There is a hole on the bottom so you can put it on a stick and put it in your yard/garden. Just an option.


2 comments:

Chandra said...

cuuuuuute!

Laura Mayer said...

So glad you had do much fun at clay camp....can't believe you were really here!!!