Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Perfect Heart

One year ago today I was here! Getting this put in my heart!
(yep that is the inside of my heart)
One year ago today I had my PFO (well mine ended up being an ASD ... which is just a big hole in your heart) fixed! After my one year check up last week I can gladly report that everything looks great and the devise (seen above) has set nicely and my hole is 100% closed!

It has been a great year! I have NEVER in my life felt better. There has been a HUGE improvement with the headaches. They are not completely gone ... 85%-90%! And that I would say has been
LIFE CHANGING!
I am grateful for every day that I don't have a headache and get a little nervous when I do get one that maybe my luck has run out. The night before my surgery I wrote this post "Oh My Broken Heart". Well here IS to all that hoping and praying and wishing! And I think I will keep up a little hoping and praying and wishing.

For more information about PFO's go to this website http://www.sorensenmd.com/pfo.php





5 comments:

Ashley said...

Has it really been a year? So glad you're doing so well...

Natalie said...

Congrats on the big news!!

Kacey said...

woot!!!

Brooke said...

So Happy for your perfect heart! You deserve it!

Sue Ann said...

You have an especially beautiful heart, Sar! I love you!