Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Equinox

Summer is officially over. It was a nice summer. But not my most exciting summer. No BIG trips, no heart procedures, no big adventures. I sorta feel like I have let people down a bit. I am so sorry. I will commit to do better next year!
(flowers from patio)
I can't exactly complain ... it was still a lovely summer. I just didn't get into my usual summer routine that makes summer so blissful. I managed to get some pool time in, sorta kept up my exercise and did most of my house cleaning (I even got my carpets cleaned!). Most of my summer was spent working on a project for Provo Craft. It was a great opportunity and a pretty sweet summer job. In the end I decided that I just don't like working in the summer and I should go on a real trip!
Fall is in the air. Another school year is well on its way.

2 comments:

Laura Mayer said...

Hello?!!!??...CLAY CAMP ADVENTURE.

A Little Sass said...

For sure CC 2010 was an adventure! Clay Camp was pretty much the BEST part of my summer! Can't wait for next year.