Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dear Santa

Just a couple ideas for my Christmas gift.

CHRISTMAS LIST 2010
*Gray boots from Nordstrom (I just really want them cause I love them!)
*Wheat Grinder
(for my domestic side)
*Mac eye shadow (jest and goldmine) (so I can look pretty)
*Camera (so I can take pics on my amazing trip this summer)
*Ikea picture shelf (to go with my new bed)
*SoniCare toothbrush
(mine died .. and I care about my hygiene)
*Running shoes (maybe it will motivate me to keep running)
*Blend Tech Blender (so I can make smoothies and stuff to be healthy)
*New car (I can put it on the list ... dream big!)
*Oh and ..... WORLD PEACE! (of course I want THAT)



Merry Christmas!


4 comments:

Jessie said...

Your Santa is rich! Can I be on your sub for santa list??? :)

Sue Ann said...

You are so cute. Who could say "no"......

Natalie said...

Go for the Vitamix Blender---- it can grind wheat too! It has been on my list for years!!!

Janice said...

Which wheat grinder are you looking at? I'm thinking of getting one soon and am not sure which one to get. Nice blog, by the way. I need to get mine going again!