Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Your Tunes

I am in DESPERATE need of some new running music.
I am a mental case when it comes to running. I have a very hard time letting my mind go and NOT think about running.
Music ... some days I never turn on my music, some days it peps me up and takes me away (well for a second until I notice that I think my knees might be hurting or my foot or elbow), some days it is a little bit of both. I am starting to get into doing longer runs and I think having some new music might help??? SO, what is one of your favorite songs to run to?

5 comments:

ruth said...

this girl, megan is doing a giveaway like she does every month of a playlist... i NEED to update mine pretty bad too. http://munchercruncher.blogspot.com/ i would tell you a song but all the stuff i listen to is trash and on Top 40 or the Fast Five soundtrack

Cassie said...

3 words- book on cd. Some mystery or adventure novel, and your mind goes completely to the book. Trust me! I did Harry Potter while running and I could have run all day. :)

Kat said...

jon is all about techno. and i actually like listening to it while i workout. i will make a disc for you and you can take off all the stuff you hate. :)

Stinsonian said...

I like running to Florence & the Machines, Paramore, even some trendy stuff like Taio Cruz/Black Eyed Peas/etc.

Julie H. said...

Right now I am listening to lady gaga (poker face, just dance), Pink (fun house, raise your glass, please don't leave) Bruce Springsteen (radio nowhere), Ke$ha (we R who we R, your love is my drug) Katy Perry (teenage dream, firework, California Gurls with snoop dogg) Black Eyed Peas, The Time, anything from them is great) John Mayer (Half of my heart) Michael Jackson (Human Nature), The Police (Every little thing She does is magic.)
There's a few. All edited of course :). I get bored and have to change it up every few months, but this is what is currently playing when i run.