Sunday, July 15, 2012

My 3 Days of Summer

 In-between terms I had 3 days of summer vacation.  I had to make the very most of it.  Thank goodness I had my sister in town to play along with me.  Here are my three days of summer: 
Pete, Em, and I hiked the Y.  I haven't done that since I was in college.  Great Saturday morning!  
 We live in such a beautiful valley!



 Kennecott Copper Mine with the kids.  
This was a first for me.  Did you know you can see the mine pit from the moon!?!
 You didn't think I would not do a project on my summer break. (everyone does projects on their break ... right?)
Before
After
I washed my car, watched movies, had some real pool time, and did some crafting with my sisters.
I believe it was a very productive summer break ... all three days of it.
Back to school I go!

1 comment: