Sunday, October 28, 2012

Finding Joy ...

... in the simple things.  
Grad school is HARD! (no beating around the bush here).  Oh my goodness this is so hard!
I was sitting in a conference at Thanksgiving Point feeling completely overwhelmed and inadequate (par for the course these days but not like me normally).  This picture was the view outside the conference room.  I love this time of year.  The colors are beautiful, the air is crisp.  For the moment that I was lost in the scenery I forgot how stressed I was.  It was then that I decided that I need to focus on finding joy in the small and simple things if I am going to make it through this program a sane person. (kidding ... but only kinda)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It amazes me that through all the the stress you can look beautiful and exhausted all at the same time!, you just glow from within I guess!