Saturday, October 13, 2012

Something Old ...

 I finally did it! (I have been talking about it for a couple of years). After 9 years I said goodbye to the Audi for something ...

NEW! 

It's really pretty and shiny!
I owe my brother Josh for making it happen.  He is pretty good at this whole car buying thing!
Is it just me or is buying a car one of the least fun, most stressful things to do?  Do car dealers REALLY think people are that dumb ... oh, are people really that dumb?  Is it weird that I was sad leaving the Audi at the dealership? 

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

It IS a pretty new car! All shiny and sparkely :) Here's my ignorance, what kind of car is it? I remember leaving my first Camry at the dealership and I felt a great deal of concern about whether "she" was going to get a good owner, was she going to be well taken care of, etc... :) P.S. can't wait to see you in a month!!

Unknown said...

Love it!!