Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cross Crountry Skiing for Beginners

This is what Utah Winters are all about! 
(We do have the 'greatest snow on earth' you know!)

Shan and I figured out that we have not cross country skied in about 24 years ... since YW.  Once a month the resort has a women's day.  You get a lesson, rentals and a day pass for $30.  So fun .. right!  It was a beautiful sunny day in the mountains.  It felt so good to be outside and active (this is a dang good workout!) We had a ton of fun!  Someone falling on skies is funny -- it just is!  I loved getting to spend time with my longest friend.  She always makes me happy.  Everyone should have a friend like her!
I think I might be taking up a new sport!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh shoot, I didn't realize I needed to be keeping up on your blog... so glad I came across this! I just Love you! Can't wait for a another GNO with you my bestie! Who knew all these years later I would still be lucky enough to have you in my life...xoxo

Shannon said...

"when someone falls on skis it's just funny" bahhahahaha!!! True Story!