Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Something new???

I know I need a new post (many of you have commented on how you are sick of the Bronco's) .... I just don't really have one in mind right now. Things have been crazy and hectic with not a lot to show for it. On top of it all I have had a headache for over a month now. Yes, you heard me right, a month! So thinking and being creative hasn't really been an option. I will work on coming up with something soon. So stay tuned. If any of you have any magic headache solutions ... pass them along. I am willing to try just about anything at this point. :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm so sorry those da** headaches are back--hang in there and get some good drugs!

kesli said...

Ryan always says H2O works for him. I am just not sure he didn't slip a little something in with it. Sounds like you might need more that good old water. Hope they go away soon.