Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BFF weekend 2

How spoiled I am getting! Two weekends with Beckie so close together. The timing could not have been better either. I had had one of those weeks where life decided to throw me a curve ball ... and one that I didn't see coming at all! So having my best friend in town was just what I needed. You see when Beck comes to town it is a party! We had almost the entire gang together for pedicures and manicures. Those that couldn't join us for spa time joined us at my house for lunch.
Of course we did our usual ... shopping, dinner and a movie ... with lots of treats! We even got Shan to join us.

I am often mentioning how great my friends are. But this weekend I was especially grateful for my friends. I am so blessed to have this incredible group of girls in my life who are the truest example of girlfriends! I dearly love them! Thanks girls for all your love, support and prayers!

4 comments:

jennie said...

I certainly agree that you are a lucky girl. It's pretty unique that you are all still friends this long after HS.

So glad they were there to help you feel better. I LOVE YOU.

The Pemberton Family said...

I'm sorry you had a bad week--but so glad all the girls were there to love you!! I wish I could have been there, too! I miss you guys!!

Shannon said...

Love You!! That was "such" a great day! Keep runnin' and get feeling 100%

Holly and Chris Kneeland said...

I am so glad you got two great weekends! I wish I could have been their to help you enjoy them! It is so amazing what having great friends can do! I miss you all!!!!