Monday, March 30, 2009

Do you ever wonder ....

Have you ever been driving down the road and thought about all the people in the cars around you? As you drive up to a stop light looked at the person in the car next to you have you ever thought .. who are you? where have you just been? where are you going? are you a happy person? have you had a good life? what are you thinking about? are you content? Would I want to be any of those people? I often glance around when I am stopped at an intersection and think ... would I want to trade places with you? Nope, probably not. I don't think I would want to trade lives with very many people. I just can't help but wonder who all those people are in all those cars. Don't you wonder about that person in that car next to you? I do.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Ha ha, yes! I always wonder if I might be passing someone that I know or have known at some point in my life. Who are all of these strange people around me that I co-habitat with, hmmmm.

You're crazy, Love you!

Chandra said...

Yes, I totally do that. Although, at the moment my car is a stroller (we're down to one car) so mostly people just look at me and wish they weren't me....

jennie said...

I thought about that as I was in the temple waiting room today. I felt like I should know all of the people there because everyone smiles at me. The people in cars don't smile at me. That's probably okay though. Especially if they have a bumper sticker.