Thursday, March 12, 2009

BFF


My annual winter trip to Denver to visit Beckie was yet another great trip! How could it not be .. with *shopping, *pedicures, *lunch with the family, *dinner and *movies (two of them), lots and lots and lots of talking and laughing and more talking! I don't know that there is anyone else on earth I can talk to like I can Beckie. Beck taught me how to *make her homemade bread. We (I mean Beck) did my *taxes (is she a best friend or what!) Beck got me all decked out with some Bronco's gear. We ate SO many treats! And one of my favorite things to do with Beckie is to stop at a gas station and get a beverage and treats! It always taste better when I do it with Beckie. Another trip highlight was the purchase of my ipod shuffle! We had gone to the gym and I was using my big old ipod so when we HAD TO (the only time I go there) run into Walmart Beck talked me into using my teacher of the year award gift card (that I have had for 7 months) to purchase a shuffle. We tried to explain to the clerk why we were taking a picture .. he didn't care (he obviously doesn't blog!). My trip was way too short! Good thing she is coming to visit me this weekend! Of course we owe a BIG thanks to Greg .. one of the greatest husbands I know. Our best friends weekends would not be possible without him. Thanks Greg!

How lucky I am to have a best friend like Beckie! These weekends are priceless and something I truly treasure.

6 comments:

jd said...

Buddy! You're wearing a visor! It looks GREAT! :)

YOU look fantastic! and what a great trip. Beckie really does have the best husband :)

Chandra said...

Awww! You look so happy! I bet Beckie is thinking that YOU are the way too awesome friend. Good times! Make me want to plan a girls weekend of my own! :-)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I really like your hair right now (not that I didn't before!) - are you letting it grow out?? When are we gonna have a bookbinding day? :)

Kimi D said...

You should add a lotto ticket to your "stop at a gas station and get a beverage and treats". Lotto is one of those things I miss about Colorado, but don't know I miss it until I'm back there again...I think I'll get one this weekend!

jennie said...

I love these pictures! The Bronco's one of you is DANG cute. What a babe. And Beckie is a babe too, I love that she got asked out at the gas station last week!

Jessie said...

You are so lucky to have such a great friendship! What a fun tradition! Good times!!