Friday, May 8, 2009

America's Next Top Model?

I don't think so!!!
My sister, Cass, is taking a camera class to learn how to use her fancy new camera. I just happen to be walking by the other day when she was outside doing her 'homework' assignment. So she started taking pictures of me. "Just look natural" she said. When she sent me these pictures I laughed my guts out! (I obviously have no pride posting these pictures on my blog) I guess my next career is not going to be a model! My "looking natural" sorta looks like I am trying not laugh (which most the time I am) or like I am angry or like I am about to throw up! (very attractive!) I have a new admiration for models and am very aware that I am not meant to be one!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

work it! THat's pretty funny sar... although you still look like a babe!!

jd said...

Hah!! Love it!

I also laughed because I just did a blog post, and was THIS CLOSE to titling it "America's Next Top--" whatever! Didn't, though, but then saw your post!

still think you look hot.

Chandra said...

I beg to differ- you're pretty much a sexy babe.

Melissa said...

lol, ya I"m thinking u don't look "natural" in any of those! You're a hottie no matter what though!

Holly and Chris Kneeland said...

You've got to work, work it girl! What a babe!

jennie said...

I wish you would have done a swimsuit shot for the men-folk.