Saturday, May 30, 2009

Running ... feeling better

Race for Red
Well I am feeling a little better about the running thing this week. My race today was much better than last weeks. I did shave off a few minutes and had a much better run over all. It was a fun race (good job cardiac unit of UVRMC) and lots of fun to be doing it with a group of friends. I would still like to improve my time but am just going to accept that it is going to be a slow process. What's that word again ... patience?

Big thumbs up to Peter and Jennie who had a great run. They just keep getting faster and faster! I am very impressed.
This was a great race for a great cause. I will definitely do it again next year. So should you! Thanks to everyone who posted, emailed, or offered advice after my last post. It obviously helped!

3 comments:

jennie said...

Good job Sari. You were awesome. I'm wondering if my face is still red from that race. DANG IT. Having a red face is a dead give away to how hard it is for me!!!

Jeanette said...

Sari, good for you!! I know running can be addictive, I had 3 good friends who wanted to run a marathon, said they would never do it again... but yet, they have each done 2 or 3 more since. Good job Sari! But, remember, its summer now... lounging in the family pool.. :)

pamela said...

sari, you look so good!