Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer Sleepover at Aunt Sari's

A couple weeks before Delia and Cloe come to town they start calling me asking if they can have a sleepover at my house! So we have started a tradition of the "little girls" coming to my house for a night of treats, crafts, movies and sleeping over.
Cloe, Sari, Clementine, Talulla, Delia
We started the night by making our own little pizzas. The girls got to play on the playground behind my house while I made the dough. (who knew that playground would be such a huge hit!) Then we did a craft. Each girl painted a small terracotta pot. They are going to take them home and plant a flower in them. Then we had ice cream sundaes with EVERYTHING on them!
Now that we were all sugared up we were ready for a fun photo shoot. We took lots of goofy pictures. Ready to settle down we watched a short movie all snuggled up on my bed. At about 11:15 we were finally ready for bedtime.
The girls woke up bright and early ready for a breakfast of Apple Jacks and licorice. A little more time on the playground and then home went.

We had so much fun. I love my girls! Cloe is already asking if we can do that again tomorrow. I think I need a little time to recoup but will definitely be ready for the next time they are in town!

4 comments:

jennie said...

First of all, your house is dang cute. Secondly, what a cool Auntie! Thanks for entertaining my girl for the night. She LOVED it. I love the pics on your bed. She is currently taking a nap to recover from last night. Ah...

Beckie said...

So cute! And I can't believe how big all of those girls are getting! WOW!

Shannon said...

Aaaaw, what a terrific Aunt! How lucky to have so many cute little girls in your family... they are growing up so dang fast!!

You're the best!

Cassandra Barney said...

Can Jennie and Beckie and Shannon and I sleep over and get all jacked up on sugar? It looks fun in the picture.

Thanks Sar, she loved it.

Hun