Thursday, October 29, 2009

3 month check up ... follow up!

A couple of you have asked how my 3 month check up went ... well it went GREAT! I am officially off the Plavix (hooray!). They did a bubble test to see how well the device is working and it is totally healed and has completely closed the hole in my heart! Everyone was very surprised that for how big of a device they had to use that it was so healed at 3 months. There is something to be said for being young (relatively speaking) and healthy (not over weight, don't smoke, etc). It looked so good that they canceled my 6 and 9 month check up and I don't have to go back until my year mark! I continue to take an aspirin and no dental work for 3 more months ... other than that I have no restriction. I can even scuba dive!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Congrats!!

Sarah Shelley said...

WOOHOO!!! Congratulations!!!

C*K*J said...

Yippeee! Glad you're back 100%
LYG