Wednesday, October 21, 2009

3 Months!

Three months ago today I had my heart fixed!
This is only a big deal because I get to go off the Plavix! I have my three month check up with the cardiologist on Friday and will get to take a look at my heart (which I love, it is just so cool to see). They will just be checking to make sure everything is healing right.
I still am amazed and often say little prayers of thanks that I was able to have this done. I am getting headaches once in a while but NOTHING compared to what I had been living with. I have not forgotten what it was like and am feeling SO lucky to not be that person anymore!

9 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so happy to hear the good news: both about less headaches and no more Plavix.

Jessie said...

Yay Sari! So happy for you! I'd still like to come ride with you one Saturday.

Ashley said...

So happy for you!

Shannon said...

So glad to hear about no more headaches, yayee. You deserve to feel great ALL of the time!

Kacey said...

goodbye bruises :)

Kat said...

we're so glad you're feeling so much better. :)

jd said...

CONGRATS!!!

Beverly B. said...

Hey Sari! I found you on Paige's blog. Leslie and I have been wondering what's up with all are art ed. friends. I'm so sad you've had such a rough time but I'm happy to know that you are feeling so much better now.

Sampson Family said...

Yahoo! Watch out world! Sari's sexy legs are coming back! I am so glad that you are feeling better. So looking forward to our girl's night out in only a month!