Friday, October 9, 2009

Plavix Plavix Give Me A Break!

After my heart procedure I was put on Plavix, a blood thinner and a full Aspirin a day.
The nurse warned me that I would bruise easily and if cut it would bleed a lot. All TRUE! Look at my poor legs (and these are not even the worst of them). Apparently I bump into a lot of things. Now, every time I bump my arm, hand, or leg on anything my first thought is, "dang! that is going to be a bruise!" I am looking forward to being done with the Plavix! I have my three month check up at the end of the month where my doctor will decide if I can go off the Plavix. Keeping my fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

thems are some nice legs......bruising and all!

Natalie said...

OUCH!!!!! BTY, I tried your red mango recipe and THANK YOU!

C*K*J said...

Oh man, poor Sari! You look like you're abused! I hope your appointment goes fabulous!