Tuesday, December 8, 2009

19 years and counting!

Friends Christmas Party 2009
It is one of my most favorite weekends of the year! I look forward to it for weeks. You already know what a lucky girl I am to have such amazing girlfriends and how I cherish them.I am amazed that 19 years has gone by ... and while our lives have been eventful, little has changed when we all get together for annual Christmas sleepover at the cabin. We eat and laugh and share our lives with each other. There is little sleep because we don't want the night to end. We are so glad Shan waited to have her baby so she could be at the party!The best part is that Beck comes for the whole weekend! I love it! I take a day off school and we hit the ground running. As ALWAYS it went by way to fast. We crammed an amazing amount of stuff in. Every girl should be so lucky to have a BF like Beckie! LYG girls!

4 comments:

Kacey said...

love the dark hair!

C*K*J said...

I couldn't love you any more! Thank you for making this amazing and ridiculously fun tradition happen every year! We have the bestest friends EVER! LYG!!!!

Shannon said...

K- that is pretty much the last pic I have of me *12 months* pregnant, haha I love it!! and I love my Sarianne like crazy, thanks for letting us do this every year, you are the *heart* of our girlfriends!! xxxooo

jennie said...

Why does Shannon look like a million bucks even when she's about to pop?