Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pie! Pie! Pie!

My favorite part of THANKSGIVING is the pie! (I don't really even like Thanksgiving dinner). It has become a tradition in my family to have "a pie per person"! We don't really ... but come pretty close.

My Dad and I start eating pie the night before ... just to test them out. This year was no exception. Dan made the most beautiful pies! We had pecan (made by me), cherry, apple, mince meat, berry, peach and Jennie's chocolate! My mom and Hun set a most lovely table ... as always! Would you expect anything less from them?
I took up knitting this Thanksgiving. I thought I would just knit out a scarf over the break ... how about a wash cloth!
Notice the dark hair with a little dash of holiday red!

6 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I LOVE your new hair-do! More pictures please :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Love the hair, I almost didn't recognize you. Yes, more pictures.

Jeanette said...

Sari, LOVE the hair! Tis the season you know. I went dark after you guys left and it just feels so good. But you always looks so beautiful no matter what you do!

Natalie said...

Love the hair. Teach me how to knit!!

Sarah Shelley said...

I love your hair! I barely recognized you when I saw you yesterday! Looks like you had a really great Thanksgiving.

jennie said...

I want your hair.