Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2010 ... THE YEAR OF THE RACE!

Apparently 2010 will be my year for running races. In the last week I have added two more races to my calendar! I am now signed up for ....
  • Moab 5 miler (I am going with Beckie who is doing the 1/2 marathon! I wussed out and am only doing the 5 miler.)
  • Women of Steel Tri (May)
  • Escape from Alcatraz swim (June)
  • Ragnar Relay (June)
I am sure there will be more to come ... stay tuned.

I guess I should start, I don't know, WORKING OUT! Wish me luck!
(what am I thinking?)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

That sounds so inspiring! I'm going to need to get my butt in gear come June to get all this baby weight off... I might need to sign up for a few with you!!

Jessie said...

Remember to leave room for a bike race!! Whoo hooo!!!!!

kesli said...

Wow! That Ragnar Relay Race is intense. Good luck and have lots of fun with your races.

Beckie said...

We're so ambitious! Actually, not me but YOU ARE! Exciting stuff - always something to look forward to and train for! Yea 2010!

mylittlegems said...

go Sari! You can do it. (wish I could do it too-but I am too worn out from kids and not sleeping :) ) race hard for me too!

Chris Grover said...

oh man, that is awesome! i think i could WALK a one mile race if there's one of those! good luck! that is so cool!