Monday, June 7, 2010

Hit the road!

It is such an old person thing to say ... but time is flying. I CANNOT believe that I am already writing another end of school year post.
Simply said, I had a DREAMY school year. I had great kids and lovely parents. I am sure that is why the year just floated by. I love, love, love my job! Not only do I love teaching and I adore my kids ... this particular school year I have been so grateful for the amazing people I work with! Many of them have become very close, personal friends. They offer so much love and support. I am simply a lucky girl.
I did not waste a single second. School ended and I jumped on a plane ... literally!
I headed to Southern California for Memorial Day weekend with the girls. Oh we had a fabulous weekend. Saturday - Glen Ivy Day Spa. (um ... heaven!) Sunday - Getty Museum. Monday - Art Fair in Hermosa Beach (with B.C.)
Aw-- it was just a great weekend!
I then headed off to San Jose to see Christy .....

1 comment:

Amy said...

if you went to the Getty you were right by Tom and Anne :) Their street is the street right next to the locals gate at the Getty :)