Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lala's Clay Camp


You all remember Lala .... remember our FABULOUS weekend of Spark? Well my sister Cass (aka Hun) and I went to visit her and her ceramic studio in Ephrata Washington. It was CLAY CAMP 2010!


It would not have been complete without Sandi joining us.





Lala took us out to see her horse. Look how beautiful the land is. We could not resist posing and taking dramatic pictures. There was even a rainbow.

We worked and worked and worked! It was so much fun being in Lala's studio. Clay is just so much fun. I always learn so much from Lala.

Hun and I did take a little break to hang out with this guy.
My sister is so much fun to be with. I loved getting to spend a weekend with her ... just her!

This display was just asking for me to jump up and pose in it. If only I had on my Demo Derby outfit! Thanks Lala for a fabulous weekend. Clay Camp was awesome.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Can I just say, without it being awkward, that you look hot! You look good in all your pictures!

-Cassie

The Beckstroms said...

I so love that you were in Ephrata! Seriously, who goes there, and really how many people even live there? I am pleased to say that I have driven by Ephrata before. Crazy! Still can't believe you were there!

Shannon said...

I love you both, what a fun, bonding time!