Wednesday, January 5, 2011

20+10+6

In the spirit of denial I ran away to California for my birthday. Jennie and I took a little road trip to Solvang for the day. We had a lovely time chatting, walking around, eating some yummy food. Jennie is the perfect birthday hostess, she didn't tell anyone it was my birthday! The day came and went without too much distress. Phew!
Oh Thomas!
Right there in Solvang was a Thomas Kinkade Gallery complete with a Thomas out front. (barf!)
Birthday MIRACLE!
HAPPY NEW YEAR
2011!
We said good bye (without too much hesitation) to 2010 and rang in 2011 at a "raging" party!
chug that Martinelli's!
We know how to have a good time!

The weekend was topped off with a day in Santa Monica. It was a FABULOUS day!

3 comments:

Chandra said...

Sari! That picture of you chugging the cider literally made me laugh out loud! That is way too funny! I love it! Happy birthday beautiful girl!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

You were so close to me! Happy belated birthday :)

jennie said...

Darling pictures. SO cute. I'm glad you had a good time.