Thursday, January 20, 2011

I {HEART}

A couple things I am loving right now ...
Evan Healy skin care line.
I love every product in this line. If you are looking a natural (no nasty oils or preservatives) you will love this brand. I really love doing the clay mask.

Anthropologie butter dish
Jennie D. gave me this treasure for my birthday. It just makes me smile. Who knew a butter dish could bring such joy. It's the simple things in life.
Mini Bobby pins!
Did you already know about these? Beck introduced them to me. They are half the size of regular bobby pins. They just might change your life!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Blendtec blender! This thing is AWESOME. It is so much more than a blender ... in fact they really should not even call it that. I used it on Sunday to grind my Kamut and Spelt for bread. It makes the greatest smoothies. I am telling you this thing is the greatest kitchen appliance.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Where did you get your blender? It looks awesome!

Kat said...

i use my blendtec every single day! and this reminds me, you have a little birthday present from you cousin coming too....why not spread the birthday out as long as we possibly can!

Ashley said...

We love our blendtec too! Mini bobbi pins really are the bomb! Hope you're doing well!!

laura said...

i need a blendtec blender! love love the butter dish. love that it's the exact color of butter. and you know how much i love me some butter. :)